.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Writing Machine

Blogging about the best articles, sites, and blog posts for Writers; on the Craft, Mind and Body, Tech, Tools, and all the other Paraphenalia.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New Version of Blogger to check out

Blogger has released a beta version with some interesting, but long overdue, features. Labels (tags), drag and drop editing, the ability to have your blog be private, or viewable to "members". I've already started a more personal blog with a new domain name, but hopefully I'll get notice soon that I can change this blog over. I'm looking forward to that.

http://buzz.blogger.com/2006/08/blogger-in-beta.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i changed my main blog to wordpress just before this happened and now that i'm using both I think I actually prefer wp.
Blogger's great when you're starting out but wp stretches you with regards coding and the background 'stuff' (I like the plugins)

11:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home